Pregnant and dont understand why the hospital tells me theres nothing wrong with me or my child but i was bleeding heavily and still spotting here and there, what is wrong with this picture?

MommieOf0003

Asked by MommieOf0003 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did u have bloodwork and ultrasound there in e r? If so take those pictures and your e r medical record, both from hospital's medical records department to your ob. If you didn't have both of those in e r, get the records you did have done to your ob.

Hope you're alright!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• well you didn't say how far along you are but it is true that some women bleed monthly (like their period) throughout pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• Also, if you are under 12 weeks pregnant most hospitals won't do that much to help prevent "miscarriages". They might say relax, put your feet up, but that is about it. Depending on how far along you are, I would talk to your doctor. get some bloodwork and ultrasound (like the above posters mentioned), but that might be only to make you feel better. Good luck.
    54313MomOf4Boys

Answer by 54313MomOf4Boys at 3:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i am 30 weeks preg. and i bleed daily but there is nothinh wrong it is my uterus postion and the baby growing!! if there were something wrong with you the doctor would tell you!! that is why they are doctors. good luck!!
    kamrynsmommie

Answer by kamrynsmommie at 5:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2009