what is a good play kitchen to get for my 2 yr old?

I want to get one for christmas so if you have any insight it would help. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We got one a few years ago and the kids never really touched it. I finally moved it to the garage and then the street.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I made a stove for my sons by covering a box about the right size with contact paper. I drew burners on top and cut out three sides of a square on the front to make a fold down door. I attached cheap cabinet handles to the oven, and round knobs that would turn on the front. and I gave them some cheap old pans and kitchen stuff- wooden spoons, plastic bowls, cup, saucer, bowl, etc that they stored in the "oven" when not playing with them. The cost was not much at all, and it made a nice toy.

Answer by Bmat at 2:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• no one can tell you, is up to u?howmuch are you willing to spend .thy range for $50-$300. as forme . ilove garage sales, craigslistand this site on my area . i have bought dd and ds alot of toys in great condition. and i ahve sepnd $75 less than i would have spend in the store
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 2:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2009