wrinkle creams????

i am 25 and i am starting to get crows feet around my eyes:( is there any creams that actually work? what do you use?

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 2:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use Eye Firming cream by Mary Kay. I'm 50+ no crow feets or wrinkles
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 2:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

I really like Lush products.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I really like the products by Avon. Go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and click on "shop my store" then at the top of the page you will see ANEW click on that and there is a quiz you can take to recommend the best products for your skin type, age etc! If you would like to try them they have trial size products in several of the Anew products.. use coupon code fsany for free shipping too! Hope that helps! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Check out the before and after pics of the Numtrimin C RE9 products at www.arbonne.com . Money back guarantee on all products.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 4:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2009