Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

I am excited about the holidays and Ihave been trying to stick to my list and get a few things bought every week. I keep finding good deals and great ideas that i think people will really like. Bought a few things online today and Im gettign so excited. I love the excitement of hiding gifts and the surprise in their eyes christmas morning!

What is the best surprise gift you've gtten/planned so far?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Holidays

• I am really excited too...but I haven't really started shopping, or baking yet. I am going to probably next week. I did get something for my two grandma's...but they are the only ones that are done so far! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I start Christmas shopping in June. I bought my husband a guard rail for his neew truck and im getting him a hd flat screen tv as soon as black Friday hits.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Yes I am nearly finished.
    Hedgewitch

Answer by Hedgewitch at 3:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• DONE!  :0D

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I have 5 stocking stuffers and kids photos to get yet. It feels so great to almost be finished. Now I can just sit back and actually ENJOY the holidays!
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Just barley started, but itching to really SHOP! Just waiting for Black Friday, I hate getting something this close then seeing it on sale alot cheaper.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• We will do all of our shopping on the 7th of Dec.... My dh gets paid once a yr as a paid on call fireman and that is what I do my shopping with... one whole day just me and dh...we will have our good friends pick up our 8 yr old from school that day so we won't be in a hurry to get home and to hide his new bike this yr....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I started in June
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Done, done and done. I knew what to get everyone by September. My mother this year is a little difficult but I think I know what to get her. It is her coaches and dance teacher that are easy. Thin ginger cookies and peppermint tea. Yum.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• half way done
    usmom3

Answer by usmom3 at 5:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2009