What do you have as a liner inside your kitchen cabinets?

I have seen wallpaper or that stuff you lay on the shelf and it helps for your dishes to not slip so easily.

LOL I saw the other day at Sears in the automotive dept. this really big piece of that stuff I mentioned above that would hold your stuff in place...I mean it looks like the same thing only it is made for tools...lol and it is black I was thinking of maybe using this since my kitchen appliance are stainless steel and black in color. Or would it look dumb, oh and my cabinets are medium dark brown. Thanks and please don't be rude.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Our cabinets were really gross when we moved in here and even though I scrubbed them thoroughly, I still didn't trust them, so I have sticky shelf paper on every shelf & lining the drawers.

I don't think the black would look bad at all, and it's not like you could really see it anyway once the cabinet doors were closed. It might even be nicer than regular shelf paper b/c it would provide cushioning for your plates & things. My only concern would be if it is capable of harboring bacteria b/c it is has nooks & crannies and is it washable?
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I have no liner in my cabinets at all. We remodeled our kitchen so they are brand new cabinets and I never thought of putting liner. If I had older cabinets I would probably just use the regular cabinet liner stuff.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 3:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I use the regular cabinet liner that is rubbery but not sticky. If the black stuff you found is not too bulky I think it would look fine, but if it is thicker and more "manly" it might look a little strange.
    Anonymous