Zhu Zhu Pets

I was looking for some Zhu Zhu pets for my daughter but everywhere I look they are all sold out. For the moms that has bought them for their kids are they really worth this big fuss over them?

alaskansglmom

Asked by alaskansglmom at 2:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was looking too, for my nieces. However, don't buy them at Amazon. They're about $25-30 more than they would be at Walmart!

Try going to Youtube and putting in Zhu Zhu Hampsters. There are some videos on there that show what they do!

Anonymous

• toys r us has them
    joeysmommie07

Answer by joeysmommie07 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I have been looking everywhere for them. I did not want to pay the outrageous price on amazon.I even went so far as to post it on facebook. A friend in another state found one for me and is mailing it to me and I found one at walmart for 8 bucks. I am hiding them until christmas. Hope they are work the effort.
    MokaMommy

Answer by MokaMommy at 3:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I got one for my son at walmart a couple of months ago. He plays with it some, but not as much as I thought he would. BUt then again, he doesn't have any of the accessories to go with it. Now my daughter wants one and I can't ind them anywhere.
    Anonymous

• I don't even know what they are.
    Anonymous