What color are your sheets?

Do you use light colored sheets for your bed bc of sexual stains....lol

I mean I love the color chocolate brown and my dh says no bc it will leave and show our sexual stains....lol So we don't have dark colored sheets only the light color...isn't that funny to come from a male. As long as he doesn't mind buying the 1000 ct. I don't care.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sheets are Red (which happens to be my favorite color)

This is how I look at it. My bed is my bed! Beside me and the person that I invite to it...lol!!! Who else is going to be in the bed? If you make stains or not no one is suppose to be in your bed in the first place let alone under the blankets!!!!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 7:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• ours are blue. i dont notice any "sexual stains" but they get changed once a week
    Anonymous

• depends. we have some green flannel ones, dark blue satiny ones, light green, white, etc. Usually we go for darker becuase we have a black dog and he sheds all over. So at least we don't realize we're sleeping on the dog hair this way! He also has the amazing ability to pull down the sheets and roll around on the fitted sheet while we are at work.
    Anonymous

• My favorites are dark grey jersey and light blue jersey. We also have a dark red (think fire-engine red, but a bit deeper), and country blue. I don't worry about stains, they just don't happen. I'd think light colored sheets would be worse than dark for those. I'd get the brown ones if that's what you want.
    Anonymous

• Either no one is having that much sex or once a week of washing your sheets is too often come ladies no one gets that excited anymore I am talking about some real hot loving sex if not than your answers make sense to me....sorry!
    Anonymous

• I have gold colored satin sheets and sometimes I use my chocolate brown one's. As for stain's I don't worry much about it since they get washed every other day.
    Anonymous

• ""As for stain's I don't worry much about it since they get washed every other day. ""

You have time to wash your sheet EVERY OTHER DAY?!?! WOW! I have a King and it's a bitch just to take them off!
    Anonymous

• I like a variety so we have about 5 different sets of sheets in various colors and prints.
    We have light blue with sateen stripes on our bed this week.
    My favorite thing to do is to mix and match. For instance, I'll use our dark green fitted sheet with our burgundy red top sheet around Christmas time along with my Christmas quilt.
    I also love to use my blue floral print fitted sheet with a white cotton sheet that is decorated on the top edge with handmade lace. It was a find many years ago that I bought and I love to use it every so often.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:15 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I have maroon sheets. I wash our sheets every single day (ours and our sons). It's just a little quirk of mine.
    Anonymous

• ""Either no one is having that much sex or once a week of washing your sheets is too often come ladies no one gets that excited anymore I am talking about some real hot loving sex if not than your answers make sense to me....sorry! ""

Not every one has sex as often as you, I guess. Or as messy. Or they put something down? Or are on top so every drains onto their parter! Or they have sex hanging from the ceiling fan! :)
    Anonymous