Whats The Stangest Thing That Ever Happened To You?

I was keeping one of my moms friend 2 kids and we all fell asleep around 12am the kids were on the couch and I was on the floor right by the couch. I was awaken to a boy/man leaning over me touching/feeling/fondiling the girls. When he saw me wake up he ran in one of the rooms and jumped out the window.

another story

i was over someones house and while in their room i saw lots of jars (2 gal jars) full of pee. I never ate over there again. I have no idea why anyone woud save their urine. YUCK!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Some people have pee fetishes.....or they were stocking up on clean pee to pass drug test. Wow i don't think anything strange has happened to me..
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• omg that is a freaking freaky story.
    Anonymous

• i used to have a friend whos so had a fettish for baloons. he once asked me to blow them up on camera so he could get off to the video later......wierd.
    Anonymous

• Too many stories to put on here..lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I was in my second trimester of my second pregnancy. My husband & I were relaxing at home one evening while our oldest daughter was asleep in bed.
    All of a sudden there was banging on our front door & screaming. We looked out the peephole, but couldn't see anything. My husband warned me not to open the door, but it was a female screaming in terror & I couldn't ignore it. While he was on the phone with 911, I opened the door to find my neighbor from across the hall lying in our doorway screaming & crying. There was blood everywhere & she was naked from the waist down. I grabbed an old sheet to cover her up with & held onto her while my husband stood out in the hall with a bat in case whoever hurt her was still in her apartment.
    The police came quickly & an ambulance took her to the hospital.
    A man had lifted her patio door off it's track, raped & stabbed her over & over again.
    Poor thing. We never saw her again. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Nothing that weird has happened to me.
    Anonymous

• Nothing
    Anonymous

• I don't know if this is strange or just plain creepy, but one time when I was 15, I was walking home from my boyfriends house. I was dressed casual, jeans and a tshirt with my hair in a ponytail. A guy in a truck pulled up and asked if I needed a ride home. I said no thank you and kept walking. He drove off then turned around and came back. He asked again and I said no again. Then he asked me if I was working! As in, was I a prostitute! I must have gave him a look to kill because he gunned it outta there. I have no idea where he got the idea I was a hooker, not like I was wearing thigh high boots and a mini skirt.
    Anonymous