At how many months pregnant did you finally have everything ready for baby to come home?

NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Asked by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 3:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At the beginning of 8 months id have to say. I had my baby shower at 8 months so we got a lot of the extra blankets and paci's that we needed among other things. Now we dont need anything but the baby to arrive :D
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• nine ;) we had so much junk in his room and had to get everything organized and put up. like we had the crib not put together and the bassinet, stroller, carseats, etc, all stacked in his tiny bedroom. his bedroom was smaller than most bathrooms. lol. we finally put the crib together and moved the bassinet into our bedroom, then put the carseats in our cars. everything was probably done by around 39 weeks! fortunately my son wanted to come a week after his due date, and not before :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• About 8. I had all of my basic stuff so I would have been ready either way, but when I finally got everything I needed and wanted I was 8 months and she was born 2 weeks later.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 3:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• 35 weeks and still working on stuff lol. Its amazing all of the little things you froget. Like today I noticed I didn't have any sheets for the bassinett. So I went to walmart and of course they didn't have ANY.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• goodwill for sheets
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i delivered by c-section unexpectly @ 37/1 and didnt have nething ready my poor bf had to rush home n get everything set up haha
    kristy_shawn03

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2009