Did you use the Intelligender test? And were your results backed up by a ultrasound?

Im looking into this. My DH and i want to do this for fun, but im curious on what the results were fro some of you? The website says its 82% accurate. So if you can tell me when you took it (in weeks) and if your results were right and backed up by a ultrasound, or if they were worng.

Mom2Mylie

Asked by Mom2Mylie at 3:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i didn't do it but i remember seeing a question in the polls section and if i remember right it was right around 50%. so for 50% it was right and 50% it was wrong. lol. ;)
    Anonymous

• I never took it because I kept thinking it cost too much but i will say this, a lot of women in my baby group took it and most of the results were wrong. Wth that being said even noe that I know what I am having I would still take it just to see if it would have been right.
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 3:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I was wrong for me. It said boy and my 20 week u/s sound said girl. My husband was so disappointed. LOL

Makenseysmom

Answer by Makenseysmom at 10:51 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• It was right for me.. Mine said girl and It's a girl!
    berberry06

Answer by berberry06 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• It was right. I did it at 14 weeks and 15 week ultrasound both showed boy! I had a feeling though really early on though
    Jnc91

Answer by Jnc91 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2009