how can i skip a period?

im going on a cruise in jan and sure enough my period time is that week! i want to try and skip that period but i dont know how to go about doing so. if my insurance covers it, should i skip the placebos and start another pack, or if my insurance doesnt cover early refills, will skipping next weeks pills reset when ill have my period, bc the placebo wont be on the cruise week

momdee86

Asked by momdee86 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Health

• start your next pack of pills when you are on the cruise and when you go home back up and take the placebos, this is what I done for my honeymoon,
    Anonymous

• If you're already on bc, then just skip the placebos - do it with every period between now & then so that you know whether you'll be totally period free or if you'll need to bring supplies in case you spot. Don't wait til then and take chances.
    Anonymous