Kind of freaking out...

I am 18 weeks pregnant and baby just started moving. Suddenly it all seems real to me. This was planned, and we're excited but suddenly I am kind of freaking out...I'm not alone in this am I?

xxluvya

Asked by xxluvya at 3:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm 8-9 weeks, and freaking out. and ours was planned too. right now i feel like "what were we thinking?!?!?!"

it's normal from what people have told me....
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• well im 9 months and I still have my freak out moments. Mine was planned as well, but sometimes I stop to think if I waited long enough or if im going to be a good mom or if my baby will be happy. If I will be happy... Im way happy I just stop to think... Wow this is going to change my life!
    Anonymous

• Completely normal! I am also 18 weeks and felt the first few movements. We tried for a year and I still get nervous over the entire thing. My 1st pregnancy I was like that until I delivered and she was also planned! Relax and enjoy!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 5:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2009