Will you please pray for a good outcome?

My daughter, the animal lover that she is cannot pass up the opportunity to help a stray animal in need, she has done this so many times, I can't even remember how many. The problem is that she picked up a beautiful Dalmatian mix female dog from the streets to prevent her from getting hit, and took her home to find her a good home. It turns out that the dog had distemper, a disease that there is no cure for and the dog will have to be put to sleep, but the problem is her own dog that she loves dearly and has been with her for years, might have been exposed, since this is highly contagious. The thought of her being responsible for her beloved dog's death is taking a toll on her, she had her blood test and we will find out tomorrow.
Please keep chaos, her dog in your prayers for a good outcome. Thank you.

Asked by older at 3:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Praying for all of you. I think we all hurt when our children are hurting. Congrats on everything coming back negative.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i will pray for your draughters dog and for your family
    sammy601

Answer by sammy601 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Thank you sammy!

Answer by older at 3:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Oh, Older!!! The whole thought of this happening as a result of her kindness is terrible!!!

I will totally pray for poor chaos and for your dd. Please let us know when you get the results.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Thanks Cinnamom, my heart is breaking right along with hers, I do beleive in the power of prayers though, trying to think only positive thoughts. We will find out tomorrow and I will let you know.

Answer by older at 3:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I too am a big animal lover and would have done the same... My thoughts are with your dd older and Chaos for a good out come....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Thank you gmasboy.

Answer by older at 4:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Oh Sweetie my heart goes out to you.  Please tell your daughter that it's not her fault.  She did what she did with the best of intentions and love in her heart.  My fingers are crossed for you<3

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I am such an animal lover so I understand the heartache. I will light a candle for all of you. Give your daughter a hug from me.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Thank you beeky and pnwmom, you have no idea how your words comfort me, will pass them on to her.

Answer by older at 6:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2009