More Milk Plus

hey i was wondering if anyone has tried more milk plus and how has it worked for you.
I had not heard about it until today talking to a friend who has been taking it. I think it is suppose to be like Mothers Milk Tea, but it is better. check out the web page and tell me what you ladies think.

www.motherlove.com

Married2daBest

Asked by Married2daBest at 3:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• This is what worked for me, when I was having supply issues:

Nurse frequently
    Drink lots of water, at least 6 oz every time you nurse and every time you pump
    Have lots of skin-to-skin contact with your baby
    Take brewers yeast tabs
    Look at pictures of your baby while you pump
    Wait at least an hour after nursing to pump.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• thats not what she was asking about rkoloms she wants to know about a specific product!

now for OP i have heard that it is the same as the tea but i have yet to try it i do however drink mothers milk tea and it has worked wonders!
    Anonymous

• Yes, it works. So does the tea, so does fenugreek.

But be sure you're trying to treat the right thing. Moms have been downing galactagogues when they don't need to.

Here's when you need extra help: When you're not changing 6-8 dipes a day. Otherwise there isn't a supply problem.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I am changing that many diapers but i think it is because i give her fomrula at least 4 to 5 times a day. I dont think that i am making enough milk she is a moth old and when she nurse she fall asleep but gets right back up in like 20 to 30 mins and she is starving like she did not just nurse. they had me supplement when i was in the hospital bc she was loosing weight, they had me keep doing it and now i dont think that she gets enough.

i am trying the tea now,but i dont thin that it is working
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 4:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I took that and it worked very well. I had tried fenugreek by itself and didn't care for it and I couldn't stand the taste of the tea. This worked really well for me. I had to take it everytime I got my period (evil AF came back at 6 months and everytime my supply would drop in half)
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2009