Tom Cruise and katie Holmes 3 and a half year old still bottle fed, and Ben Affleck's and Jennifer garener's 4 year old still in diapers?! Celebrity parenting, your opinions?

Take a look at the photos in these links and tell me what you think?

http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/doctor-to-tom-and-katie-wean-suri-off-the-bottle-2009511

http://x17online.com/celebrities/jennifer_garner/is_violet_too_old_to_be_in_diapers-11162009.php

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• My 4 year old is still in diapers. Kids train at different ages. As for the bottle, I do think that is not good; especially for her teeth. I guess they will just learn the hard way.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Most celebrities don't really "raise" their kids. They hire full time nannies.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• thats too much if their going to hand their children off to nannys and other people so they can go on with their career it should at least be to someone that will properly help them through milestones..and wow my brother is four i couldnt imagine my mom still changing his diapers..COME ON! he can talk and he definetly knows the purpose of a toilet..why would thier four year olds about to be in school! wear diapers.?This is directed at noone by the way
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• **nannies.. ** their
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Britney Spears also still gives her 3 year old a pacifier.
    When you see pictures of him out with his dad he doesn't ever have one and seems happy, but when he's out with her it's always in his mouth.
    Anonymous

• I think different strokes for different folks...If it works for them who am I to judge.
    Anonymous

• Why are we judging how celebities raise their children, no one on CM likes to be judged on how they raise their children.
    Anonymous

• "Why are we judging how celebities raise their children"

Because it's fun! The diaper one is pushing it, my mom just told me her friends grandson is finally potty trained...he's 5. Soooo I don't really know what to say about that!
    Anonymous

• lol My son was on a paci til he was 3 1/2, only when he sleep or needed to get to sleep after 1 1/2 but I didn't like that sooooo with my 2nd one she hit 13 mos and hadn't dropped the bottle habit but could and would drink from a sippy but would cry sometimes for her bottle so i got rid of every last bottle, did not give in and that kicked the habit fast. Its a bad habit in my opinion. But each parent can deal with taht in thier own way and if they want thier child to have the bottle still thats thier choice.
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 4:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• It's their children...it's their right to raise them however they choose. I'm sure that Suri won't walk down the aisle at her wedding with a bottle sticking out of her mouth, and I'm sure Violet won't go to college with a Pampers diaper.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 4:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2009