SERIOUSLY PARENTAL ALIENATION SYNDROME

Do they have to have a name for everything now? I am a single mother and my kids are 9 and 6 and they can see, they are not blind they know there fathers are deadbeats and losers and fathers are not suppose to act like theirs do. I did not have to tell them, maybe the kids are saying things they see and feel.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• **snort** Seems nothing exists these days unless there's a label for it.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Next thing you know, they'll be calling divorce a disease.

Good for you being practical about what it is.
    Anonymous

• My brother did everything right still lost his daughter. His bitch of an ex wife made their daughters life miserable when she did go to see her dad. My brother said she cried when she had to go home said her mom would question her for hours then make her say how much she hated her dad and video it. My brother fought to get full custody but lost. The next few years his daughter changed she became hostile towards him and what her mom was doing was working. When she was 13 years old she accused my brother of child molestation. She later recanted but her mom knew it was enough to keep her away from my brother. She had done this with her other two children and it worked. So my niece is not allowed any contact with our family and her and her mother go around accusing my whole family of being child molesters. My husband sued my bro's ex when he was accused and won so she needs to be careful. Alienation happens a lot.
    Anonymous