What do you get your DH/SO???

I need some new original ideas what to get my SO for christmas! I'm sick of the same ol' things and ideas! I'm open to any ideas at all! Thank you :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Expensive - mini vacation/retreat/hunting trip for the two of you or him and a buddy, man cave/redecorated garage/office (his own space)
    Average - Tickets to a sports event or concert, Power tools (maybe the usual, but never wrong for most guys), massage, night out
    Cheap - binoculars, flash light, compass for car window
    Really different - give him a clue that is the first for a treasure hunt and have some sort of "treasure" at the end...this might be fun for DH and the kids together

Hmmm, I give up! What does he like or enjoy? How much do you want to spend?
    Anonymous

• We're taking our boys and going on a mini vacation over New Years. We will be doing some rock crawling in our jeep and staying at a B&B, then I will be able to take a day to myself, while they go play and he will get to have his fun with his favorite hobby.. It's a gift for all of us.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I'm getting DH a power washer this year.
    Anonymous

• Last year I got my SO new tools for fixing cars. His got stolen out of his truck so he needed new ones but never got them.
    Anonymous

• My hubby this year is getting some music, a book, and the rest is undecided! But every year we all make and exchange "wish lists"! We try to have them done by November so we can have plenty of time to plan and shop around!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2009