Anyone have some good ideas on fun things to do with my 14 month old?

Looking for mommy daughter activities that will be fun and maybe help her deveploment or be good exercise, or just fun is ok too.

Liz132

Asked by Liz132 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Anastasia (16 months old) likes to go outside. I had to fight with her at first but now I have to fight to get her back inside. I think it all depends on their personality. She doesnt like spending time with me (though she just adores time with Daddy) so inorder to get my time with her in we have to be ouside with me chasing her around like a monster or playing on the carpet with her.
    My son on the other hand is ony 3 months old but I'm sure when he gets to be this age he's going to want to do nothing but cuddle.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My son, like the previous poster's daughter, LOVES being outside. Check and see what parks are nearby where she can explore, climb and swing! My son also likes to stack things and fit objects into containers. He also likes to "stir" - give your baby a spoon and mixing bowl to play with while you cook dinner! If she's past the "eat everything" stage, she might like to color.
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 7:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My 14 mo old LOVES the library group we go to ( actually did it for my 3 yr old ) there is a nother little one there and they play great!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2009