what is wrong with me?

Suddenly I have NO patience at all. I snap at every little thing. Any ideas out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• It happens to all of us every now and again. Don't worry, you'll get back to normal soon. I used to tell my kids they needed to go play in their rooms for awhile.
    How old are your kids?
    Anonymous

• We need more information, I think. It could just be that the little tykes are being a bit more naughty than usual. Or it could be that you aren't rigorous enough in your queenly rule over your little castle. Or it could be that you are just grouchy today and taking it out on others. Or it could be all of the above or none of the above.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I am in the same boat but i'm just blaming the whole fact that i am pregnant! haha
    KmaRie052008

Answer by KmaRie052008 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• MEE TOOOO!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 4:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I'm blaming my crazy mood swings on my new birth control!
    Anonymous

• It takes about 2 months for your body to get used to all those extra hormones from a new birth control method. Give it time. Try some hot baths, herbal tea, soothing music. Good luck
    texasmommy69

Answer by texasmommy69 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• May I first ask how old are you?
    Montylyn

Answer by Montylyn at 7:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I have been going on and off funks like this too - my son recently turned 2 and I've dealt with colic, sleep issues, lack of sleep, stool issues, allergy issues and whining crying issues, and finally he's getting "easier " or can communicate better and I feel like I am losing it faster and more often,. just not fair.. I don't know what to tell you..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I'm not pregnant, nor am I on birth control. Sometimes, everyone sucks and I snap. grrrr. The good news is, tomorrow will be better. It has to be.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• stress......it is a very hard thing to deal with talk to your dr about some depression medicine or if you don't want to turn to medicine then ask your husband or partner to let you have a day to yourself once a week so you can go shopping ,or out to eat with friends ,see a movie ,it doesn't matter really ,just some peace & Quiet time for you .I have been feeling that way 2 lately and I am trapped because I do not drive and dont know how sadly I wish i did but have no one to teach me so I am stuck ......my way of cooling off is to just go outside and sit and just read a book or breath or clean believe it or not that keeps my mind off of things hope this all helps(:
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2009