Would you share? (I would like to share mine) Tres Leche Cake

I'd like to share this with you ladies if you don't know this already it is called "Tres Leche Cake" translation Cake of 3 kinds of milk something like that..hehehe.
Anyway here goes...1 box of white cake mix, 1 can of condensed milk, 1 can of evaporated milk and 1 cup of milk. Bake your cake as usually (do not frost it) let it cool off really well then pour all the milk's on top with a ziggy zaggy motion yes your cake will get soppy wet but that is the idea make sure milk gets all over the cake then put whip cream all over the cake and add strawberries with the strawberry sauce mix with them place in the fridge just in time for dinner dessert...Enjoy! I am going to make one for Thanksgiving Day everyone loves this when I make it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Holidays

• Yum! sounds great. We are always looking for new dessert recipes. MIL's favorite kalua cake has gotten past the point of old (and she doesn't bake it, she gets it from a caterer.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• This is such a different recipe! Thank you!

Answer by Bmat at 4:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Thank u for sharing i will try that!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Personally, I think this recipe is nasty. Some women love it, but I thought it was terrible. Sorry.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2009