for military wives....... have you ever got station at a place you hate ? how do you handle it ?

i been at this place for 1 and half years
no real friends we are counting the days to we leave 1yr and 9months lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• Not a military wife but an ex army girl lol. I've been to a ton of places I hated. I just stuck by myself, stayed in and hung out with some of the people in my section. I think you should try meeting some other wives in your area that might help some. Good luck!
    ArmyGal

Answer by ArmyGal at 5:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i live off base cuz base has no room so its had to meet people
    Anonymous

• yeah i HATED our last duty station ALOT lol I used meetup.com to find moms groups that was a big help. I got to know ppl thru the FRG and play centers on base. I still hate that place and dont wanna go back lol What base are you at?
    82ndairbornewif

Answer by 82ndairbornewif at 6:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• hickamafb hawaii
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• am in beaufort,sc hated here i have no friends, we have till july 2010. we been here for2 yrs and a few mts. what do i do nothig suck it up i guess. am hoping we go back to lejeune
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2009