can i eat?

i have a egg-roll, cheese stick, jalapeno popper, and fries from a appetizer my husband and i had Friday? can i eat them today or they bad now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Food & Drink

• 3 days in the fridge is the recommended limit on leftovers.
    Anonymous

• I'd toss.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• If they've been in the fridge, eat away - though I can't eat that stuff leftover cuz it just gets gross.
    Anonymous

• I would toss it, leftovers are only good for 3 days.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I wouldn't think twice about eating it. Unless you have a sensitive stomach or left the food out for a really long time the night you got it, it should be fine. I have rarely heard of anyone eating food under your circumstances & having a problem. It's not the "right" way but it's never given me or anyone I've ever known a problem. It's just one extra day, no biggie in my book.
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 11:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I would eat all of it but the fries. Warmed up fries take like crap to me. I keep food in the frig for a week and eat it with no problems

Answer by admckenzie at 10:51 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I would toss it, better safe then sorry
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 11:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2009