29 weeks what did you do?

i can't sleep, breathe, move, or do anything without my belly hurting what were some things you did to releave the tight pressure in you belly ?

kamrynsmommie

Asked by kamrynsmommie at 5:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My baby was born at 23 weeks before I even got to feel her move inside. If you're that uncomfortable now, just wait! It's gonna get worse! LOL One thing that will help is to not eat or drink too much at one time. This will keep your stomach from getting too full and taking up a lot of space. & make sure you pee as often as you need to that helps a bit. Things will shift a little too as your baby grows, that'll help some, but when your baby drops closer to delivery, you'll notice that it's easier to breath and eat.
    Anonymous

• Hey, anon23: My baby was born at 22 weeks and 5 days! 13 ounces. Never felt movement. He's is great! A miracle baby.

Anyway, back to the question at hand. Do you have a birthing ball? Or as some call it, and exercise ball? It helps a lot! As the Fonze would say, "Sit on It"
    texasmommy69

Answer by texasmommy69 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• drink prune juice and use miralac. thats what i had to do. regular pooping helps amazing amounts.
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 6:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2009