nursing bra and tops?

where to buy and any suggestions?

my boobs are always just out

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 5:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Walmart.com has good priced nursing tanks that got great reviews. and Target.com has a PRETTY nursing bra i want that got GREAT reviews for big boobied women lol
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I've gotten my bras and tanks at Wal-Mart and Target. My favorite bra is a Gilligan & O'Malley's one from Target; it has a net under-thingy (the part that's still on the strap when you unhook the flap) instead of just a thin little strip of fabric, and it's super supportive. If it continues to fit, I'll probably continue wearing it even after I'm done nursing.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i had to get mine at bossom buddies, its a specility store, they are alot more expensive, but i have huge boobs, i have size I so walmart sizes don't fit me.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I prefer the nursing tanks to the bras. Mostly because I don't like my stomach exposed while I have my shirt up and it keeps my stomach warm now that the weather has gotten cooler. I have nursing tanks from Target and I like them a lot. I wouldn't mind one of those ones from Glamour Mom (I think it is - I could be wrong) but they are like $30 or $40 and that is more than I'm willing to pay.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I love my nursing tank from Target - above all else I recommend the nursing tank (plus, it's only like $12). They also have them at Wal-Mart. If you're looking for tops for nursing though, try checking out Babies R Us...our local one had some really cute tops that work somewhat like the tanks but they keep you more covered while you nurse. As for bras, I hate most of the nursing bras I have come across because my boobs are too big for most of them to fit right & I'm not into paying $30+ for a bra I'll only wear for a little while LOL.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I spent money and 2 really nice Bras I think I got at Macy's or something. The had a snap in the center rather than a clip in the strap... I LOVED them. They fit the best and were very comfortable.... but they cost $40 each.... yikes! (I still wear them sometimes and I'm done breastfeeding)
    And then I bought a bunch of cheap ones at Burlington coat factory... they were only about $7 each.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2009