Do you have a bad nickname for your inlaws?

do you have a nickname for your inlaws that you only refer them by when you are griping to your friends? I call my sils wicked witches, the oldest is wicked witch number one and the youngest is wicked witch number 2 my mother in law is the head of the coven.

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I call my stepmother...stepmonster.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• When talking to others I just use the truth: trailer trash.
    Anonymous

• since they are on CM I'l post Anon. My MIL is The Ice Queen..yes she pees ice cubes. My FIL is the "holier than thou bible thumper" and my SILs are the Warthogs1 and 2.
    Anonymous

• in loveSince we get along so well I call them my In-Laws, I remember when I met my dh they said my dh won the lottery having me as his wife...aaww I thought that was so sweet...sniff sniff

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I call the FIL dad and I call his GF (mil is deceased) the bitch-in law. Ooo I don't like her!!! And as for my SILs and BILs I don't have any nicknames for them.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I have to admit, I refer to my MIL as "Big Mama" because she's a fat, overbearing, domineering beast of a woman.
    Anonymous

• Um...my family calls his "The Clampetts". Their whole way of raising their kids and their ideals are so damn backwoods that its my family's inside joke. We don't even tell my boyfriend that.
    Anonymous

• yes......inbreeds lmao I know it is horrible but you dont live with the people...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• The OUT-laws!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Nov. 18, 2009