the hottest phone is...

I'm going to be updating my phone here soon and was wondering what do you ladies think the best durable phone is out now days? please and thanks!

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Technology

• I am going for the Motorola Droid in a few months. I am waiting for any bugs to be taken care of and then I am going to get it. The Droid already has really good feedback.
    My Husband has the Blackberry Tour and loves it. It has nice color screen and it works. No freezing up and the track ball works fine. The camera has issues from time to time but no big deal.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• If you have AT&T I recommend the iPhone :) I have my 2nd one and I love it. There's a ton of applications you can download, some free and some that cost a few $. It also has a full web browser to where it actually looks like the internet screen if you are on the computer...I was at the grocery store getting stuff to make punch for a wedding shower at work and forgot something on the recipe and I pulled it up on my internet on my phone. It has a REALLY good camera. It has conversation form text, like if you were talking to someone on a chat. It has really good, easy to use GPS and I use it more than the GPS in my car. It has an iPod and you can download a ton of music and/or movies. Just my opinion :) I LOVE mine.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• We have Verizon Wireless and I just recently updated to a LG enV Touch - it is so wonderful, I love it!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I love my iPhone!
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 11:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• the droid kool
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2010