ttc

hi ladies now so is it true abt the 31 days in a month I usually come the six or seventh of every month and this month I came on the second and bleed real heavy and I stayed five days I never bleed over three days what u think was going on and I clotted real heavy and that hasnt happen since my teen years please give yur thoughts and thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't understand what you mean about 31 days in a month. If you ALWAYS menstruate on the 6th or 7th it means you have an irregular period, as in it's never the same length two months in a row. The calendar has NOTHING to do with it....it's the number of DAYS between the start of the first period and the start of the next.

Start charting your cycles. Day 1 is the first day of your cycle no matter what the date.

But....this last one was either an abnormal period or a miscarriage..I would see a doc.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2009