I just found out i am pregnant with my third child.

what should i expect? Did yours differ from one to the next?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh congrats!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Congratulations!!!!!! My pregnancies and kids have been as different as night and day. It's only this 4th pregnancy that has actually reminded me of one of the others. Bonus: I think going from 2 to 3 kids is SO easy after going from 1 to 2! :-)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• thank you! i am soo excited. but now the loong wait starts....i am already having bloating and cramps. already a different experience from my first two. with my first i had morning sickness all the time and was very anemic (sp?) with my second it was easy going till the end and he tried to come early and i got put on bed rest. so iam jsut curious how much different this one will be. i have a feeling this one is going to be a whole new experience. :)
    Anonymous

• Congratulations to you!

All 3 of my pregnancies were completely different from each other. When my 2nd pregnancy was different from the 1st (a girl) I thought I was having a boy, but it was another girl. My 3rd pregnancy was so different from the first two that I thought for sure I would be having a boy, but it was another girl.
    I also craved different foods with each one.
    LOL....go figure, right?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2009