anyone here enjoy theatre? musicals?

LadyDahl

Asked by LadyDahl at 6:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• I LOVE the theater! And Musicals! Every year around the holidays, my family watches a vast array of musicals, including My Fair Lady, The King & I, Funny Face, etc. It's been a tradition for as long as I can remember.
    Also, around Christmas is when my mom used to take my sister and me to see the Nutcracker every year, and we try to go to the theater at least twice a year. We used to do ushering at the theater here, so we got to see a lot of productions for free.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• YES. I love the theater. When my daughters and Iwent to NYC a few years ago,we stayed at a hotel in Midtown Manhattan and went to see Mamma Mia and Rent. Then when the Little House onthe Prairie play came to Minneapolis, we saw that. I would see a play every week IF I could afford the ticket prices!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Ohh I LOVE them too!

We have a few really good theaters around here. Musicals are always a favorite of mine. I love to hear the music and hear the passion that the actors put in to it. I used to act a lot, and loved it so much, so I can really tell when people are feeling their characters and everything. It's awesome.

I went to a local high school and saw Clue a while ago and it was HILARIOUS!! Ahhh I swear, if I could go back to high school, I would JUST for drama classes and acting! SO much fun!
    sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I do! I see them as often as I can. The last one I saw was Wicked and it was great!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i love wicked
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 3:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i started a musical theater group on cafemom. check it out please. and if you want to join and help to make it a great place to join please help! Thanks! http://www.cafemom.com/group/108830
    MSWAY0603

Answer by MSWAY0603 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2010