Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can i get help

christmas for a 2 year old boy and 5 year old girl andnew born girls clothing blankets and diapers and wipes

Answer Question

Asked by gammonkids at 6:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • The Salvation Army helps with stuff like that.

    Answer by justluvinmyson at 6:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • You can get government assistance. Contact your local Department of Health. The link can be found on your state government's website. You can also contact The Red Cross or The Salvation Army for things like that.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • craigslist

    Answer by angelairelan at 8:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • A lot of time your church has special funds for this sort of thing....or look up the your local community action agency!

    Answer by rebeccadac at 9:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Toddlers (1-2)
too small???