How do I get my groove back?

I love my boyfriend, but lately I don't know exactly where I stand. We had a blow up about getting married and we resolved it, sort of. He's been really secretive about any plans he has, I feel like it's a test. I think he plans to propose after or during Christmas. He knows it's important to me, but he's still very quiet. I also know he really wants it to be a surprise and he wants something special, which I want as well. So I don't want to push anything more out of him, I'm already a little disappointed that he spilled the beans on the Christmas timeline, but that was during our blow up. I want to believe he still plans to propose, but I'm pessimistic and impatient. So our sex life has deteriorated and it's all on my end because I'm so insecure. How do I put my thoughts aside and just enjoy the now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• He hasn't walked off, has he?

Then there's no reason to be insecure. If he KNOWS engagement is important to you and is still heere, he's not going anywhere.

You know, he could propose at Thanksgiving too.

Are YOU could go ahead and propose to HIM.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• "or"...sheesh, my typing.

• If you two can't work this out now before marriage then all the problems that can come up with marriage are going to be difficult.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• OP here- there's nothing left to work out. He said he plans to propose, I don't want to know the details, we both want it to be special and a surprise. Now that I got a timeline, who knows if he'll stick with it since it won't really be a surprise. Or I may make him feel rushed to do it. I just want to let it go for a while and see what happens, but I just can't get my head there.
    Anonymous