Just found out that I am pregnant need some answers please help

I just found out thta I am pregnant but I am spotting I think I must be a month along I do have other kids to but this pregnany is way different can you please help and tell me was going on.

MommyG203

Asked by MommyG203 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Spotting alone tells us nothing. It can be normal. It can be a sign of a problem. You really need to call your doc.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• PP is right. Up to a third of pregnant women spot, and most of them don't miscarry. However, it is also the first sign of miscarriage, especially if you are also cramping. I'd make an appt to have an ultrasound and hcg tests done...this is the only way to get a clear answer of what is going on.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i have never spotted while pregnant but so many women do. usually it is nothing. heavy bleeding is often a sign of a problem, but lots of women also have heavy bleeding throughout their pregnancies without a problem! you can get ultrasounds and blood tests but they really won't help. imo the best thing to do is just try to wait and relax as much as possible, and try to remind yourself that most likely everything will be just fine. i know that is so much harder than i am making it sound. gl !
    Anonymous