Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok girls...My boyfriends ex woman hates me cause she said it is my fault they split up, she cheated on him long before I knew them. She said she will never give up on brekaing us up what should I do?

I love him more than life it's self and don't want to loose him, but she keeps threatening that she won't let him see his daughter unless he breaks it off with me.

Answer Question

Asked by power2him at 7:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Relationships

Level 3 (15 Credits)
Answers (13)
  • What a C*** seriously???? what a bitch. IDK i guess it really is up to how much he loves you. I don't think she can hold that over him though. he should take her to court for custody. maybe he'll have to see you in secret??? wow i hate people like that.

    Answer by Hali_Taylor at 7:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • HE needs to get things worked out at court, in writing. Not much you can do except tell him to get the custody issues worked out legally. If he's not willing to do that, then you really need to rethink the relationship because it says you're not important enough to him.

    Answer by gdiamante at 7:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • I agree with the above posters. Tell him to take her to court. She cannot keep him from seeing his child. Also he needs to tell he he is done with her.


    Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • Yep.. Court will fix her high horse...

    Answer by NightPhoenix at 7:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • She can't stop him from seeing the child.

    Answer by admckenzie at 8:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • p.s. have him look into some Father's Rights agencies. You can probably google them

    Answer by admckenzie at 8:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • I really hope things work out for you guys. i know how much he means to you! I wish his ex would just see her fault in all this & stop blaming you!
    Anyways ... there is really nothing she can do to keep his daughter away nor break you guys up. I think she is being a big b!! cuz she is using there daughter in a mess that she started.
    Keep you chin held hi! I will be praying for you and remember im here for you. love ya girly

    Answer by Tawsha at 8:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • Legally she cannot keep his child from him. He needs to take it to court. My dhs ex tried to pull the same crap when she found out I was pregnant.

    Answer by bjw_053109 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • First of all she can not keep his child away from him legally nor emotionally, maybe right now she can keep them away but soon or later when this child start missing the father and she is going to look for him. What you guys need to do is go to court and you take it easy because she can not do anything to break you up, she messed up and he decided to be with you so if they had broken up and she did what she did then she got what she deserves. She is just in a stage where she sees she did wrong and regrets but its not your fault. Do not pay attention to her or lower to her level, let her say whatever the heck she wants and try to just keep making your relationship with your boyfriend stronger.

    Answer by dlioness26 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • I'll be honest and tell you that this may be a good way to know just who you're in a relationship with. You wouldn't want to get married and not know how your boyfriend will deal with his ex if at all. So look at it as a way to know whether he is the type to man up and stand up to the woman or the type to stand back while she's doing her dirty deed to you and him. Personally, I hope he mans up and lets her know where she stands, as well as learns how to work the legal system when it concerns his daughter.

    I'm sorry you're stuck in the middle of what's going on, so I do wish you lots of strength and good luck!

    Answer by Knightquester at 10:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.