Anyone on here get pregnant from missing a pill?

I had unprotected sex last night w my hubby and ive been on the pill for about 7 months and we usually use condoms too but i forgot that i didnt take my pill and took it this morning i know that my birth control says i only have a 3% chance of getting pregnant if i miss a pill but i was just wondering how many of u have forgot to take the pill once and got pregnant should i be worried or just watch and make sure i get my period?

aidensmama8

Asked by aidensmama8 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i got preggo on the pill
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• me too!
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 7:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I got preggo on bc twice now!! Neither time i missed a pill at all, i always took mine at the same time everyday because i had an alarm on my cell to go off!! Not on an antiboitic or anything, just ment to have babies i guess lol.. goodluck
    MommytoAngel08

Answer by MommytoAngel08 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I got pregnant with my first child for missing the pill & then i got pregnant the second time for being on the pill.. so i would just watch & see if you do start and maybe just make a doc appt anyways. I hope everything works out for you.
    Tawsha

Answer by Tawsha at 8:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• all 3 of my kids are pill babies! And no i never missed a pill or was on any meds that would make it not work or anything like that! So good luck momma
    mommy-

Answer by mommy- at 10:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I was so bad about taking my pills, I did get prego while i was on the pill but it was my own fault. Good Luck
    starryeyes84

Answer by starryeyes84 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2009