Do banks help or listen if you lose your job?

Say you have 2 loans with your bank. For your house and Car. Then you find out you lose your long term job. One small unemployment check can't cover anything! There's nothing here. For jobs with just recently 300 more jobs lost. Its a tough econmy. All your family is here. And people depend on you. Can calling your bank and telling them. Does that help? What can one do??? When you can't even make ends meet. Cover needful things. Not to mention going without health care, meds,, surgeries, collection agencies for medical bills that did no good. Etc.. When life is spiraling down and out of control. Any tips of encouragement? When you have no one to help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• DEFINITELY call. They can tell you what's possible.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Hi, Just thought I'd share...
    I've been working from home for over a year now as an Independent Contractor. I've been able to find some successful at home jobs, I work on several different projects from home and I've just picked up another legitimate job to generate some extra income....try checking out this site, you may be able to find something that you'd like to do or just try something new, this site has really helped me out a lot http://www.ucanworkathome.info/livelonger
    WAHMLivingHappy

Answer by WAHMLivingHappy at 10:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2009