Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the newbie neighbors acting like 2yr olds

I didn't clarify in my question that they are harrassing me because i lent them money and when i went to ask for it back there were nothing but excuses. When he did pay me back ,he turned around and turned my husbands companytruck into code enforcement [he lost] now they are doing crazy things to our shared driveway.That's what i meant when i asked what to do about them

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • you need to start looking to move elswhere

    Answer by Steph319 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • Call the police and see if what they are doing qualifies as harassment and if so then press charges.

    Answer by admckenzie at 8:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • agree with admckenzie, call the police and file charges, also if oyu have a neighborhood board, or a zoning commitee, look into what they are doinf to see if it violates anything...then they have more to do than harass you. good luck.

    Answer by Bearsjen at 12:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.