kinda freaking out..

okay i just went to the bathroom and i had clear discharge with light brown discharge. and like the tiniest, faintest bit of pink. WHAT IS THIS?! is it the start of my period? or is this implantation bleeding? I am supposed to start the 22nd so im like 5 days early.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well theres no way for us to tell wait till either you have missed your period and take a test or you will get it and you will know
    Anonymous

• Im JUST asking if anyone else has experienced this! if anyone is goin to be rude just DONT respond please.

Im just asking about implantation bleeding and what it looks like!
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I have something like that before my period starts. You could take a pregnancy test - it might tell you this early. (I would use one from the dollar store so you don't waste a bunch of money).
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• everyone is differnet but i know you know that

for i thought my body was trying to start and i had light pink and then brown and then nothing and i found out fri im preg

any other Q's feel free to ask me if you want
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Thank you! neonangel2188....do you have any other symptoms? my boobs have been kinda hurting. more like a discomfort and sometimes sore. but its so rare for my boobs to hurt before my periods. thats the most unusual thing so far. ive been hungry more often but not eating like a horse. ive been feeling bloated some days. im like almost a week early...im usually RIGHT on time. for months and months ive been on time. this is odd for me.

im going to wait it out to see what happens and then take a test. im just wondering about symptoms and implantation thats all :) thanks for your input.
    Anonymous

• when i got pregnant the implantation bleeding was like a brownish color real light and only lasted for two days
    jen699

Answer by jen699 at 8:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• my boobs are so sore i cant really wear a bra they hurt so bad (im the same way they dont hurt when im getting my period) im sicker then a dog and cant really sit or stand or really move with out feeling like im going to throw up i been getting some headachs and i been tired i use to stay up till min to 1am but im out like a light at 10pm im moody and i cry at alomst anything (its bugging me i dont really want to cry lol)

anything you can ask or message me
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2009