ok so im freaking out

I went to the doctor last thursday I'm almost 14 weeks we saw the baby and the heartbeat everything was fine but my boyfriends mom has been stressing me. Out and I cry. So easy now and my. Sides r hurtin and iv been getting. Headaches and I just feel off n I'm always praying my. Baby is ok n I don't know why am I just to paranoid or what I'm always afraid somethings wrong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was the same way. I think most pregnant women are. Wait until you start having crazy dreams! Those are the worst! Well, if you feel like something is wrong go see your doctor! especially if your having pain or headaches. Headaches can be a sign of highblood pressure. I had a headache for two weeks and was not smart enough to tell my doctor a head of time and my blood pressure was sky high! It is very importatn that you get that checked. If you can't go to the doctor right now you can always check your blood pressure at the pharmacy at wal-mart. I did everytime I went! If you really feel like your in major pain you need to go to the emergency room! Don't wait!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• it's pretty normal to be stressed during the first few months. just be sure to talk about everything with your midwife or doctor. and try to talk to anyone who is stressing you out about how things might be fixed.

(btw it's really hard to read your post with the sentence breaks in the middle of sentences...?)
    Anonymous

• Seriously mother-in-not-quite-law needs to back off....and boyfriend needs to be man enough to tell her.

Anonymous

• Headaches are common in pregnancy, as well as crazy emotions (crying easily, getting mad over nothing). Also, being sleepy all the time and constipated are pregnancy symptoms. Some people worry more than others, but there is absolutely no reason for you to worry right now. God is watching out for you and your family and will not give you anything you can't handle. Tell your MIL you have everything under control and if there is ever a problem you will let her know but for now you're fine and don't need the concern, but thanks. The pain in you stomach is probably your muscles and ligaments stretching for baby so don't worry stay calm and go with the flow...I promise it's worth it and you'll be holding your beautiful baby soon.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 1:54 AM on Nov. 18, 2009