working fulltime while being pregnant

I work fulltime, and I am also pregnant, about 3 months now, keep in mind got 2 toddlers at home as well anyways, I am so tired, and out of energy.. not sure what to do.. anyway to get my energy back??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i don't know that i can help but i can say i know how you feel. well i just have 1 toddler at home, but my husband works evenings so it's just us 2 5 nights a week. getting dinner on the table is a big challenge because i'm nauseous all the time. all i do is try to get to bed by 8pm to get a little extra sleep but i also haven't been sleeping well *sigh*. good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• oh i should have said i also work full time and i'm 8-9 weeks pregnant and pretty exhausted.
    Stefanie83

• I would take a nap in one of the psychologist offices. The office manager would wake me up 5 min. before I needed to be back to work. That really helped me.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I worked full-time with all my pregnancy's through the whole thing. I just made sure I took my prenatal vitamins, took rest when possible (which is hard to do as a therapist in a big hospital), and snack healthy when i could. I still got tired but i made it through
    angiewith2

Answer by angiewith2 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2009