what sound do you find most annoying?

for me it is the sound of a chip bag crinkling, it drives me crazy I hate the sound of plastic on plastic and right now i am trying to relax and my SO is eating chips in the bed like a a--hole, he knows i hate it.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 9:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The sound of my dog licking her butt, foot, whatever. Drives me nuts.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My husband yelling over my 2 year old to show him how "annoying" he sounds. My 2 year old will start whining, so my husband will mimic him louder. OMG. I just want to punch him in the throat when he does that! Ugh!
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 9:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• The sound of people popping their fingers UGH!! My husband does it and it drives me crazy..and he knows it. I told him everytime he did it that I was going to pull the hair out of his arm and it worked for a week until he built up immunity to it..lol...I had to start pulling it from random places. Makes it a little better; kind of like revenge lol
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 9:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• When people chew their gum loudly, make popping and cracking sounds with their gum. It makes me so angry. It can be heard all over a department store,or anywhere. I once sat next to a guy on a plane who cracked his gum and it was a 3 hour flight. I almost had a fit.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Anonymous

• Oh yeah! I agree about dogs licking., That is such an annoying sound!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Sometimes when my husband is asleep, he makes this weird clicking or poping noise in his throat. It makes me want to smother him with a pillow....hate that noise!

I also hate that nasty, sloppy noise macaroni makes when you stir in the cheese......that noise gives me the willies

or grinding teeth

man, where is all this coming from!!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• WHINING!!!!!! Chomping, nails on a chalkboard.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My SO snores SOOO loud at night. i can't go to bed the same time as him anymore, because I can't sleep with him being soo loud
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My dog, Prina, growls at EVERYTHING. A moth 2 miles away cuts the cheese and gggrrrrrrr. . . . makes me want to kick her ass! lol
    Anonymous