I'm fat... lol

okay im 5'3 and I weigh 170 and I have two sons to thank... lol jk Well any ways I blame the birth control shot... lol jk I LOVE FOOD>.... and I need help I'm in the middle of moving and I think I feel a little depressed about the whole situation that I have gained weight... I do alot though you would think I would be skinny... I'm a soccer mom that coaches and I'm in a mommy and me swimming class and I walk every where???? Whats wrong?

beautiful2257

Asked by beautiful2257 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• What is your diet like? You sound active, so I'm wondering if what you are eating or drinking is the problem.

First you should probably reduce sugars to a bare minimum. This means no soda and no juice. Drink water. If you drink coffee or tea try to cut back on the amount of sugar you currently add to eat.
    Avoid those crazy "energy" drinks.

Try to reduce eliminate whit flour and highly processed or refined foods from your diet. Choose whole grains, brown rice, wheat pasta instead. Processed cereals are terrible for you. Choose oatmeal with fruit instead.

Reduce carbs and increase fruits and vegetables.

Drink your water. Get plenty of exercise and plenty of rest.
    Anonymous

• oops, if you drink soda or tea, cut back on the amount of sugar you currently add to IT.
    Anonymous

• First step cut out ALL sodas even diet ones and replace them with tea (unsweet flavored is okay) water, or even an occasional vitamin water.

Replace your junk food with realistic less bad for you junk foods. IE Bag of Lays replace with bag of popcorn or bag of Baked Lays. Cookies replace with Animal Crackers. Pudding and icecream replace with yogurts (Boston Cream Pie by Yoplait is better than pudding anyway!) Candy Bars replace with dried fruit and nut bars. Get the point? Cutting out all junk food is unrealistic but replacing it with better options works. At fast food places pick a grilled chicken wrap with no sauce instead of a fried chicken burger or grilled chicken and corn at KFC instead of fried chicken and french fries. The eat this not that books are awesome. Read them all!
    Anonymous

• Please check out the eating clean diet books by Tosca Reno, and Oxygen Mag. They will help you a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Yea the soda will get yah one way of another, I am a Beachbody coach, love it too lol, I just want to share with you something we have that will get you the energy you need to maybe you can completely cut out the soda...
    Here is the site http://myshakeology.com/1healthymama

You can learn everything there, and if you could possbily want to join Beachbody or even become a coach you can check that info out at the site below.
    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/1healthymama

Have a great day and let me know if i can help
    Bershelle Jones
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 9:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2009