Implantation Bleeding? Or Period?

Did you bleed in early pregnancy? Was it implantation bleeding? What did it look like? How heavy was it? It's weird. I had a baby 5 months ago and I got my first period on November 3rd...but only bled heavy for one day (no cramps, which is very unusual) and it was very spotty over the next few days...and then nothing...what would be the 7th day of my period, it was "hot pink" on my undies...kind of what my mucus plug left on my undies...looked like at end of pregnancy. Oh-yeah, and if that was my actual period, it was only 8 days after I ovulated. Weird, huh? Is my body trying to get used to the change...could it still be hormones? Anyone have any similar experience or advice? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be a number of different things...I would wait it out and see what happens..Implantation bleeding is just light spotting which differs in colors from person to person (bright red to brown) It doesnt look like a period. Its very light...Again, give it some time and see if you have a period, since you just had a baby it could also be your body readjusting...Your body is still trying to get back to "normal" if you have any doubts or anything call your OB/GYN. Good Luck!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2009