Did you break out during pregnancy?

I am just getting into the third trimester and my skin has become super oily- breaking out everyday.... Just wondering how many other mommas out there had the same problem and what trimester was it the worst?

annaica

Asked by annaica at 9:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I broke out like a 13 year old boy going through puperty. It was bad my whole pregnancy and didnt go away for almost 3 months AFTER I had her.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My first and second trimester have been terrible with that. I'm 29wks and it's finally stopped.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 9:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I think it was also my first and second trimester. It seemed like no matter what I did, it didn't help. I also tend to break out right before my period too
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I broke out really bad during my 1st trimester n its slowly going away but now I'm gettin these little red blotches but this pregnancy thing is all new to me I'm not sure whats normal or not lol
    Da_butt

Answer by Da_butt at 9:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Oi! I never had a break out of any kind my entire life until i got pregnant. this is my second one and im breaking out horribly. my face chest and back. It started in my first trimester with both pregnancies but is slowly starting to get better thank god.
    keileensmom

Answer by keileensmom at 10:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i am in my 3rd tri and just started breaking out and i look worse that a darn teenage boy!!
    mommy-

Answer by mommy- at 10:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i broke out in the postpartum period really bad. never really broke out during pregnancy.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2009