pregnant...please help

im pregnant i found out when i missed my period in September and took a test early October im really scared to tell my mom and my boyfriend doesn't want me to either he doesn't want me to go through with the pregnancy because its not the right time for either of us we both already have kids from previous relationships but im not really for that but im still worried about what my mom will do or what she'll have to say but idk if i can go any longer without telling her she seems to be getting curious anyways why i haven't been feeling good lately idk what to do at all what should i do please help me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• everything will be ok. If your pregnant sooner or later you parents will be ok and they will adjust to it.. I mean its really the only choice they will havve right? I personally don't believe in abortion if that's what your boyfriend is wanting you to do. Hopefully he will be a man about this and take responsibility for his actions. good luck and keep your head up everything will work it self out!

smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Tell your Mom. She is going to be your support system throughout what ever decision you make. She has unconditional love for you regardless of her initial reaction. Don't let your boyfriend get in the way of that, he obviously is only thinking about himself. Both of you could use some outside advice.
    Anonymous

• What do you want to do? I would take everyone out of the picture and take a minute to think about what I personally want and would do if I had no one to "answer" to. Either path you take, you will be ok just as long as in your heart you made the best decision for yourself.
    mamaluv19

Answer by mamaluv19 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• totally tell your mom. I was afraid to tell my mom. I actually waited about a mont after i found out to tell my mom because i thought she was going to flip out and tell me i was on my own. I'm 21 and this is my first pregnancy. i live with my SO. Times r super rough for us right now but what else could we do? so i decided to tell her and to my surprise she said she was disappointed that i wasn't married but that she's got my back no matter what. AND we live in different states so to have her support from another place is super comforting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i have no idea what i wanna do or what i should do i def can't afford another kid right now im really struggling with one im just really confused and dunno what to do or how to even tell her
    Anonymous