Has anyone tried Google Fortune and had success?

A girl I went to school with claimed she made $1000 on Google Fortune and just started-well I asked her on Facebook about it and she claims she doesn't know anything about it but she posted that she made $1000 and couldn't believe it! I was wondering if anyone has tried this??If so I want to know if it is a scam please before I get started doing this.Thank you!My husbands job is slowing down and this seemed like this would be something that I could do at home.Any feed back would be greatly appreciated on if this is lagit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I've tried google and they are a scam, they charged my account $35, unauthorized, if the person can't tell you how they did it or what they're doing then you know its a scam. I would like to tell you that there are other alternatives out there.

I've been working from home for over a year now as an Independent Contractor. I've been able to find some successful at home jobs, I work on several different projects from home and I've just picked up another legitimate job to generate some extra income....try checking out this site, you may be able to find something that you'd like to do or just try something new, this site has really helped me out a lot http://www.ucanworkathome.info/livelonger
    WAHMLivingHappy

Answer by WAHMLivingHappy at 10:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I tried it too; they usually just say you need all these programs to work and charge your card. Be careful.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 6:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• scam if it sound too good it must be a scam
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 30, 2009