need money

i am living in Colorado springs and i have two kids. i am having money problems. does anyone have any ideas where i can stay home and start making money now!? i really need help right now

Ronnies_Girl

Asked by Ronnies_Girl at 9:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• Give Current a call they have 2nd shifts for seasonal workers.

Current, Inc. 719-594-4100
    Anonymous

• I work at home with a 5 year old at school, a 2 year old at home with me and one on the way! We don't do parties, don't have to stock inventory and it is not MLM! I would love to get you more information and answer any questions that you may have. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i should also mention i have only a high shool diploma. no college
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 10:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Hi, I've been working from home for over a year now as an Independent Contractor. I've been able to find some successful at home jobs, I work on several different projects from home and I've just picked up another legitimate job to generate some extra income....try checking out this site, you may be able to find something that you'd like to do or just try something new, this site has really helped me out a lot http://www.ucanworkathome.info/livelonger
    WAHMLivingHappy

Answer by WAHMLivingHappy at 10:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.   They contain excellent ideas, resources and information to help you work at home.   You can find them all in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Articles

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Hi my name is Karen, And I have a stay at home job for you, I am a stay at home mom now since I was laid-off. But that has changed my life, now I work from home and I love it. I make a nice income, it's funny because I make more money now then I did working 40 hour weeks, I work for this company called Ardyss, This company is great, I would like to welcome you to join me, let me help you like someone helped me. So when you have time check out my web site at www.ardysslife.com/karenmillerwow Then get back in touch with me I have more information to share with you. Thanks for reading this note your friend, Karen
    karenmiller313

Answer by karenmiller313 at 4:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I have a great list of companies that hire home based workers on my website. I don't know who is currently hiring though so apply to a number of them for best results...

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2009