when do you work out?

If you have a toddler and work out regularly when do you do it? I want to start back up again, but he's getting his molars in and so I'm already not getting any sleep and can't convince myself to wake up at 5, during nap time I do homework, when he goes to bed i clean then do homework and then go to bed myself.... So where the hell do you find time?

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a wii fit. My daughter likes to watch the game so i give her a controller and let her pretend to play.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I meet DH at the gym on his way home from work at 5pm 5 days a week. Usually I get my mom to watch DD when I go but if she can't DD like the gym daycare anyway.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 10:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I work out in the afterrnoon. I try for when Torin is taking a nap. Sometimes he is up and about. He likes the music if I am doing Turbo Jam and he likes crawling around me if I am doing my yoga. My daughter will sometimes watch a movie or play in her room.
    anklebitr

Answer by anklebitr at 11:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Why not involve your LO until things settle down in the sleep area? I try to do this on the days that my bed is more convincing than the gym. I can tire myself out just crawling around or chasing my DS around the house if the weather doesn't permit going outside. Also if it's a possibility, there are plenty of mommy and me classes that involve physical activity.
    Or try involving your LO in the chores have him "help" with housework so that frees up some time in the evenings for you to workout.
    irishmama1007

Answer by irishmama1007 at 8:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2009