MICE!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!.....I Live in a trailer court out in the country "kinda" and were right by a interstate....lived here almost 2 yrs

Today I found a bunch of mouse turds in the kitchen and in my daughters room!! AHHHHHHH I never wanted to have this problem it makes me think ppl will think were dirty and were not!...but my ? is why wud they b in my dd room..I sweep her bedroom floor everyday! So i know theres not food crums or anything....it scares me cuz i dont want them to mess with her!! and yes i make sure every night i give her a bath.......and what are the BEST mouse traps to get?? the old fashion ones??

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I've purchase some glue one's at the 99 cent store and they work just fine. Maybe keep your dd out her room until they are caught. They are just looking for food. yuck!
    Anonymous

• I am so sry you are having to deal with mice.. I wouldn't think your dirty I know i fear of getting them, everyone would if they live in an area were they easily bread.. try to find the nest and fumigate that area.. and when ever you see one kill it.. I would personally call an exterminator asap! good luck and God bless!
    GodBless_MyKids

Answer by GodBless_MyKids at 10:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2009