pregnant syptoms?

my cycle was due on today nothing yet my boobs are sore i had some cramping last week an yesterday that's it i hope the clomid has not delayed my cycle like it did last month.it was late one day last month.but if i was pregnant should i gotten a positive by now cause it put me at 4weeks today but every body is defferent.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 10:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be.. you could look up symptoms up online.. thats what i've been doing i have alot of symptoms including my period is late and today i have very brown discharge.. so im playing the waiting game as well.. including i am super tired latley all this past week all i did was sleep
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• since it put you back a day last month, i'd wait a couple more days and if still no AF, then test. GL
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2009