Pregnancy symptoms

Okay...we had sex when i was on my period a few times. But I am pretty sure that's how I conceived my first child. So anyways...I'm not due for my AF for another 5 days and I'm ALWAYS on time. So why did I have clear discharge with brown in it and a spec on very very light pink? It was only once. After that, I either had nothing or just clear discharge. Also...my breasts have been hurting (not sore..just very uncomfortable) for the past 4 days and they NEVER hurt before my period. I usually am craving sodas like no other and lately..they seem to taste very weird to me and I don't want any. I've been bloated but not all day long. And I am hungry more often, but get full quick. So....has anyone had any symptoms similar to mine? Or does it just seem like my period is about to start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I forgot to mention that I've had a lot more headaches. Last week I was sick and had a swollen gland in my neck. Hurt to even turn my neck to one side. And tonight I got a lil faint when I needed to eat.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like symtoms.
    Anonymous

• sounds like it may be symptoms ;-)
    w/ this pregnancy i felt like i was starving but i could barely eat. something about the tongue getting saturated very quickly, which makes you feel fuller than you are.
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 1:29 AM on Nov. 18, 2009